It’s Friday…the day after the most filling time of the year! I am recuperating from a day filled with friends, fun, drinks and food…a lot of food. Here are some Friday Favs I’ve found this week that I had to share. Hopefully you get some time in-between all your Black Friday deals to grab a cup of coffee, enjoy the Friday Favs and relax!
- This video is inspiring…it made me cry. We all want to live a passionate life-I see myself in him and it makes me happy.
- Some great DIY’s to try! Now just to decide which one to start with first.
- Sweet Potato Pie—delish!
- hehe…so true! Sometimes, I wish cellphones didn’t exist (and then I go check Instagram, google directions, text 15 friends at once and check my Etsy shop from my phone—oye).
- There are no words to how beautiful this video is.
- Touching photos that will be sure to bring a tear (or in my case, 100’s of tears)
- This blog is inspiring
- We use this recipe a lot. Homemade yogurt—there’s something special about that.
- Show the world your magic—great words of advice and inspiration.