I literally feel like I’m running around in a circle with my head cut off. Craft show this weekend, traveling, gift buying, Etsy orders piling up, friends in town to visit, custom embroidery orders to complete—it’s not pretty right now. But with all the stress (and a little anxiety), I can only feel so ridiculously grateful. I am living my dream…it’s worth a little holiday stress, right?!
Here are some of the finds I came across this week that I had to share with all of you!
- Martha Stewart totally fails in the food photo tweets haha
- I know, I know, it was a bit of a publicity stunt, but I LOVED it and cried like a baby
- Cinnamon infused hot chocolate—yum
- Instagram gift tags—I’m in love
- This sweatshirt should be mine
- Joy the Baker podcast makes me look like a crazy lunatic at the gym. Insert crazy laughing to myself on the treadmill.
- I am obsessed with origami ornaments
- I had to make cookies for a craft show this weekend—these are phenomenal (and I might have already eaten a dozen)
- LOVE this song