It’s the new year and I’m off to a good start. I didn’t give in to my fomo (Fear of Missing Out) and I stayed home this New Year’s Eve. It was probably one of my best decisions and for the first time in a looooong time, I woke up feeling good, not hung over, in my own bed and ready to bring on the new year. I’ve said this before, but I’m not a huge fan of resolutions, but I really love lists, goals to accomplish in the new year and living with intention. I also love Ali Edward’s “One Little Word” and try to keep one word in mind the whole year through. Last year, my word was CREATE and it was a magical word and really kept me on track to live a creative life, both in my everyday life and in my business. This year, I have a few goals and intentions for the year that I wanted to share along with my own one little word. I’ve definitely learned that once I put it out into the universe (errr…blogland), I feel a more sincere sense of accountability. So here are my personal goals for 2015:
1. Continue going to the gym/working with a trainer 3x’s a week (at the minimum)
2. Spend 45 days in a row without sugar (longer if possible)
3. Read 40 books this year
4. Buy a home
5. Work as hard as I can on PAGEFIFTYFIVE and accomplish the goals I’ve created for it
6. Give more time and energy to my relationship-it’s the best thing that has ever happened to me…make sure to give it what it deserves everyday
7. Write more snailmail
8. Eat only whole foods everyday for 30 days, take a break and then continue. Do this for the year.
9. Live this year with my One Little Word in mind—SIMPLE
10. Start reading all of the Newbery Medal winners
What is one goal you have for 2015?