I’ve been a little crazed this week with Valentine’s Day orders and wholesale orders, but not too busy for a Friday Favorites post! These are really my favorite posts because I get to share all of my finds without annoying the crap out of everyone on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts ha. Hope you all have a great weekend!
1. Have you been to MADE in Jackson Hole, WY?! My cards are now available there and I’m beyond excited!
2. Did I tell you all that I started my 21 day challenge?! Well…I’m dying (but in a good way).
3. Yes! I’ve been wanting to make these forever
4. watercolor dip dye stationery DIY….yes!
5. For the love of god-get in my mouth
6. How to keep a clean house-I’m implementing this asap
7. breakfast burritos are my favorite things ever (and you can easily make them 21 day friendly)
8. Danielle from Merriweathercouncil shared some of her favorite creative people to follow on Instagram. Definitely some of the greats!
9. A great post about being busy