1. Chocolate oat crumble—yes mam!
2. Such a good treat bag for V Day
3. haha…these totally bring me back. I can’t believe how much the world has changed in such a little amount of time
4. Yes…Saved by the Bell was my jam
5. Cures for the common smell-good thing to keep handy
6. I might be old but I didn’t even know Palentine’s was a word—but here’s a bunch of cards good for a pal on V-Day including one of mine!
7. Great info—vacation mode+Etsy
8. I’m originally from Buffalo, NY and this is absolutely perfect
1. Game day snacks are the best—except when you’re on the 21 day fix. Sigh…but I hope you all enjoy!
2. It might be time for me to re-do my studio too. Such great ideas here
3. You had me as biscuits
4. These photos are totally, big time, swoon-worthy
5. hahaha…I do have a private, old yahoo account that I’ve been wanting to get rid of. This has helped me make that happen
6. Awesome insight into people is seeing what they read on the subway
7. I’m starving—this doesn’t help one little bit
8. My card was featured in Huffington Post, my card was featured in Huffington Post!
That’s all folks! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I’ve been a little crazed this week with Valentine’s Day orders and wholesale orders, but not too busy for a Friday Favorites post! These are really my favorite posts because I get to share all of my finds without annoying the crap out of everyone on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts ha. Hope you all have a great weekend!
1. Have you been to MADE in Jackson Hole, WY?! My cards are now available there and I’m beyond excited!
2. Did I tell you all that I started my 21 day challenge?! Well…I’m dying (but in a good way).
3. Yes! I’ve been wanting to make these forever
4. watercolor dip dye stationery DIY….yes!
5. For the love of god-get in my mouth
6. How to keep a clean house-I’m implementing this asap
7. breakfast burritos are my favorite things ever (and you can easily make them 21 day friendly)
8. Danielle from Merriweathercouncil shared some of her favorite creative people to follow on Instagram. Definitely some of the greats!
9. A great post about being busy
Some little bits and pieces from around the web this week!
1. This podcast always inspires me as a creative
2. This way of journaling seems brilliant-I may give it a try
3. 10 new Valentine’s Day cards are in the shop as well as all of the oldies but goodies
4. So cool—I love the idea of a time capsule
5. Sweet potato, coconut butter and curry—yes please
6. Key lime pie, you’ve stolen my heart
7. I have a lofty goal to read all of these—I’m on book #1
8. Beer pairing with Girl Scout cookies-you’re welcome
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
1. My word is SIMPLE this year, here are a list of others if you need a little help!
2. I ordered this and am starting as soon as it gets delivered. I’m psyched
3. Instagram tips for creative businesses
4. Valentines day cards are almost ready. Check out PAGEFIFTYFIVE for their reveal
5. A teens take on social media
6. The editing process of a movie is so cool
7. Anything that begins or ends with pizza has my heart
8. 10 homemade solutions for a healthier home and body
9. Sweet Potato deliciousness